Sunday 2 January 2011

Fresh Start.

My first post of 2011!  After this I will now have blog entries that span across 2 years (ZOMFG)!  Although writing a blog at 15.00 Eastern on a Sunday is never a good sign, for a poker player that is.  I have mentioned a few times in this blog that since switching to cash I have struggled to put in long sessions.  Unfortunately that is still the case.

I'm determined though to change this ASAP.  I'm trying to force myself to post results here at then end of each month, so hopefully this will help me grind harder, so I can show you pretty graphs.  Since switching from VC to paddy I obviously have a new SN, so everything from VC I am going to "put down to experience".  I played my first 30k (ish) cash hands there and made a relatively small profit after rake back (Oh Dear!).  But as I say this was me learning cash, so I am relatively pleased.

So I have  afresh screen name, a fresh month, a fresh year and a fresh decade!  Time to make some big changes, I really hope 2011 is the year I can "turn pro" or play for a living is my preferred term.  If I don't manage to make it this year I want to be damn close.

I have had lots of fun over the holidays, got in some live poker here and there.  In fact I'm really enjoying live at the moment and planning on going to play some cash and a tournament tomorrow :).  Super fishy, which makes it fun and profitable.

That's about all that's going on for now but look out for a new me.  Hopefully a bunch more hands and should be some end of month results, unless everything goes tits up that is!

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you will do well, I have also setup an account with paddypower poker and removed the bankroll from BetFair. Perhaps we might get a few games together long with Mal255.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that sounds good mate.

    ReplyDelete