Wednesday 5 January 2011

OMGOMG Graphs!

I have been threatening graphs from the outset of this blog and said I would include some this year in my 2011 post.  Well I thought if I don't take the plunge I likely never will.  So for this post I have 2 graphs for you :).  The first is from December 1st until December 15th (Before VC switched to Entraction) and the second is from Dec 16th until now.  As I mentioned I never played many hands over the Christmas holiday period and played a lot live, so volume is not great.  So here goes :S



As you can see this graph looks like its upside down :(.  I guess the positive is that the profit is still the right side of zero.  Most pros would kill for a redline like mine :).  But in all seriousness this graph shows imo that I am approaching micro stakes games with the wrong attitude.  I'm losing money at showdown, which at the fish micros I showed be value owning those fools :p.  I made myself aware of this relatively quickly and made a conscious effort to improve over the second half of the month.  The second graph is from my new iPoker account and from the 16th December until today:


Weeee!  Showdown winnings in the plus along with a decent redline.  Obviously variance has something to do with things here but I believe I have turned a corner and am now getting to showdown a lot less overall and with better holdings for the most part.  The positive redline shows I haven't lost my style of play along the way, which I'm happy about!

So like I said for 2011 i will be reviewing my play at the end of each month and posting graphs and maybe stats here and there.  I feel this is a good starting point, there is nothing here that can't be improved on.  Hopefully now I can just find some time and motivation and get some decent volume in.

No comments:

Post a Comment