Saturday 8 January 2011

Wasting no time!

I have barely stopped thinking about yesterday all day today.  I was busy most of the day but this evening I decided not to play and dig through the Internet instead.  Of course I'm looking for a decent chair, desk and two 24" monitors.  Not exactly made of money so looking for some bargains :).  I have seen a few things so far, so hopefully will get something sorted pretty soon.  The monitors will probably have to wait tho.

Going to continue the current trend and end the post with a couple of positives.  Firstly hoping to be playing in the pokerstars bloggers championship of online poker soon.  Not exactly sure when this is but played last year with my old blog w/o much success but hopefully can run good this time!

Also playing a small sunday session tomorrow as a little treat for doing well in the live games.  Deposited £100 on stars so i can mess around in a few donkaments.  Probably ending up in around 10 low stakes MTTs but with it being a Sunday and the huge fields on stars I will have the potential for a five figure day :p.  Would be so f***ing nice!!!

Will post Sunday results/review/BBV on Sunday or Monday depending on how successful it is :)

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Take down the PS Sunday Million and I'll buy ya a pint!

    ReplyDelete