Friday 14 January 2011

A few issues.

Well the heat had to end sometime I guess :(.  Started off the day in ridiculous fashion again.  Played 1 hour and was up $315 after 680 hands of $50NL, I know I know mbn etc!  Decided to play another hour and proceeded to lose a shad over four buy ins in 45mins.  However losing the money was not due to run bad but more due to numerous errors and tilt creeping in.  I identified the tilt pretty quickly but didn't quit for another maybe 20mins.  This is something I need to work on for sure, reducing that time to five minutes would of saved me like $100.

Another thing is I need to stop refreshing holdem manager mid session to see how things are going, just induces tilt when losing and laziness when winning.  I took a few beats and made a few mistakes then started pushing draws in marginal spots and firing unnecessary bullets Vs villains who don't like folding.

Those are the indicators I need to be aware of as quick as possible and either stop/take a break or change mindset from there on.  Sucks losing most of the days profit but was happy with the way I played until emotions got in the way, so not all bad.

Also got some FPPs and VPPs :).  The updated count for VPPs in January is 1675

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying the blog mate. Keep it controlled and the graph will be smooooth. Good luck with the VPP goal.

    ReplyDelete