Monday 10 January 2011

Sunday!

Played around 20 MTTs yesterday, pretty much all of them were really low stakes and super huge fields :/.  I cashed twice a min cash in one and 2nd in another.  2nd was in the $5 20k GTD, which had almost 8k runners. Second was a nice 4.4k :).

Ran incredibly hot throughout but feel I played OK too.  Came at a perfect time really.  Had some loose ends to tie up including some outstanding MU from previous backing arrangement, only the wife tax left to pay now :D.  Ready to move forward now, so hopefully another bink will come quickly and I can keep it all to myself!

Going to play live poker again tonight with my buddy Stevie, we will probably late reg some stupid donkament and play cash if/when we bust.  Becoming a regular now, hopefully tonight goes as well as previous weeks.  Hope Stevie runs a little better!

Until next time..

Sam

1 comment:

  1. I was really pleased to hear about your score last night. I hope Aspers went/is going well.

    This win will help you tie off 2010 and MU, get the poker office sorted and move forward. I did say during our chat I felt a win was on the way!

    Well played.

    ReplyDelete