Thursday 27 January 2011

They're Back :/

Title is referring to the demons that take over me and turn me into a degenerate from time to time lol.  As you probably noticed I was annoyed at the time of writing the last post.  Now ordered Poker Mindset ;) to try and help with the mental aspect of the game.

Anyway basically played some stuff above $50nl and done OK, so got back on track a little bankroll wise.  I'm not sure whether I will ever stop this inner degen and I'm kinda happy about that.  I think its a good thing to have inside.  However the key is controlling the gamble and using it in the right spots.

I'm 366 VPPs away from platinum for the month, so I will almost certainly be platinum.  I'm semi happy with this although I'm pretty sure I could of cleared platinum a while back but I got a little lazy and played some MTTs here and there just to mix things up.  Platinum should help me boost the FPP balance in Feb and get close to the new monitor.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. degens gonna degen ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you have too be a degenerate to want too play poker for a living. You are right that you need to keep the degen in cheek, but it can make you a lot of money and it can cost you a lot.
    SirGeorge
    Your Future Co-Host

    ReplyDelete