Wednesday 19 January 2011

Been A While.

Probably the longest time without a post since the start of this blog, which is pretty impressive imo.  Hope I ca say this in 12months time.  So few updates really and nothing much else.

I remembered why I hate MTTs :).  I played two days of MTTs on Sunday and Monday and cashed maybe 3 times.  I didn't run or play well at all, so I didn't expect much else.  I probably shouldn't of even bothered playing on Sunday tbh.  I started work at 6.30am, finished at 5.30pm and started registering form 6pm until 11.45pm, so wasn't really up for it.

After the bad 2 days my bankroll had taken a significant hit, so I was determined to grind hard yesterday and I did.  I played my most hands per day since I started grinding.  I managed to get in 5641 hands although I probably should of quit at 5k (which was my target).  Will insert graph for the lolz:






There were definitely some points in the day when I played pretty badly, which is not good.  I sort of have an excuse lol.  Well I hope it isn't just an excuse but there were times when the house was really loud and many distractions. 


So that brings me to the bit of news>  I ordered my desk, which arrives on Friday.  I have also decided to upgrade my desktop and start grinding on there again rather than a laptop.  I should be ordering my new computer today.  Im having a little trouble adding my card details to paypal so I am hoping someone can help me out with a $ swap for pokersite money.  I will post pics when it arrives then I will be building it (or watching and trying to learn while someone else builds it :p)

OK last thing is VPP update I guess,  I managed to get Goldstar during my session yesterday and current VPP count is 3605, so should get platinum this month I think.  Hopefully can rack up some FPPs then.  Thinking about getting a 27" monitor from the FPP store.  Anyway that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment