Friday 21 January 2011

Updates.

Missed the delivery for my new computer today :(. Did however manage to wangle a redelivery for Saturday, which is tomorrow weeeee. My desk arrived tho and I assembled that, which rather surprisingly was a breeze. It's a little smaller than I anticipated but still should be fine and looks pretty cool to boot!

Played a shade over 2k hands today and was down a buy in. Was a pretty frustrating day where I played 1100 hands and was up $150 took a break and came back to lose $200 in the next 1k hands. That's how it goes sometimes. My problem is though that in session I'm still letting beats irritate me and effect my game, which is a stupid fish thing to do and the fact that I let this happen infuriates me :(.

I guess I will buy or order form VIP store "The Poker Mindset", heard good things about the book and I could sure use a better mindset right now. I will most likely buy it though rather than use FPPs, as I'm saving for the 27" monitor from the VIP store (maybe two :O).

VPP count is at 4.8k and have 8k FPPs, so I got a long way to go for the monitor(s), but when I get plat the multiplier will help no end.

Will probably put some pics up when new setup is complete. Taking a day off tomorrow and playing MTTs Sunday. Will normally put in a big Monday session at the cash tables but may well be building my new computer then.

Going to see a poker buddy in Leeds on Tuesday, so may not get a bunch of volume in the coming week. Not too concerned though so long as I get platinum for January, which is more or less a sure thing.

Well that's all I got. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment