Saturday 4 December 2010

Sup?

Hey all. I thought it was about time I started one of these blog things. I have had some blogs in the past, which I have not updated as frequently as I would of liked. Hopefully this one can be different.

OK, so this blog will mainly be a place to write about whats going on with my poker playing. I used to play a ton of tournaments online but found the variance pretty rediculous and having started a family recently playing for 8hours+ is a no no.

So I decided to start playing cash poker and am really dedicating a lot of time in learning to beat the games. My long term goal is to become a mid-high stakes regular and make a living from the game.

At the moment I am playing 10c/20c 6max no limit holdem on iPoker (so I have a long way to go :p)

I guess I will update here with monthly results/reviews along with other stuff here and there that will most likely related to poker in some way.

Well I think that will do for my little introduction/1st post. I guess there is a bunch of stuff I should of probably mentioned that I failed to. I will fill this in as and when it comes to mind.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Ty sir, hope I can do half as good a job as you.

    gl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, all the best for your future plans. Actually I can easily relate with you because even I started playing online poker recently, as we both are passionate to poker game. I hope we win this time.

    ReplyDelete