Thursday 23 December 2010

Loving the Rush

Been playing a bunch of rush poker over the past few days.  Been having a lot of fun and running ridiculously good, which is always nice.  The main reason for this is that paddypower have recently locked my account.  They are claiming that I have deposited from someone else's pay pal account.  This is completely false, so I am now in  the process of getting access to my account again.  In the meantime I will continue to play a mix fo rush and MTTs.  I will hopefully be playing MTTs on Boxing Day and will get back on the 6max grind in the new year, hopefully on iPoker!

4 comments:

  1. That sucks mate. Hopefully you will get back on soon. A black mark against their name for sure.

    Have a Merry Christmas and we will berate them next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope they sort it, playing PLO on InterPoker and running bad? but that's life LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. yh they sorted it today. just sent in my drivers license, so I am back online now :)

    ReplyDelete