Friday 17 December 2010

Donkaments

As much as I really wanted to grind cash and move on from MTTs the first thing I wanted to do when I couldn't log on is play some tournaments lol.  had like $50 only to deposit at like 6pm.  Thought I would fire up some micro MTTs.  Managed to get 3rd in a $3 for $700+ :D.  Played the rush turbo ftops last night too and cashed there, so maybe a mini heater coming :).

I am probs going to play a fairly big session on Sunday.  Going to a friends where a few of us will be grinding online and miniFtops main looks appealing.  After that will be busy with Christmas and stuff.  I am still hoping to get more 6max hands in but might have to wait until the new year before I can put some serious volume in.

That's about all that's going on right now, wish me look for Sunday and good luck to all playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment