Wednesday 15 December 2010

iPoker or Entraction?

I have been currently playing on Victor Chandler on the iPoker network and today is the day, which it moves over to the Entraction network.  I currently have a great VIP/Rakeback deal, if you would like to get more info on this then just hit me up and I can put you in touch with some great guys.  So I have got another deal on a new iPoker skin (PaddyPower).  However I have not organised myself and moved my roll over.  As we speak there is one hour downtime while they switch over to Entraction.

Where to play seems like a no brainer.  Now I must admit I have not researched and analysed this greatly but there is a lot more traffic on iPoker and Entraction has a bad reputation when it comes to fish.  It's pretty common knowledge that the amount of good players in relation to total traffic is higher on Entraction than probably any other network.

Since I am not organised I will probably play a couple of sessions at entraction and hopefully the micros will be full of fish.  The software is most likely going to be better than iPoker and in terms of the future entraction seem to have a lot of plans and desire to improve and move forward in the industry.  Whereas iPoker seem to be just taking the rake!

So we will see.  Maybe VC will keep a lot of its fishy iPoker users who will now become entraction regs as moving rolls really is a pain in the arse.  But at the moment I think I will most likely be back on iPoker by the new year.

2 comments:

  1. Give it a fair shot and see how it goes, you never know it might well be a fishy place to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I think I will. If I can ever got on the damn site. Been down all day while they switch. Had the full day to grind too of course.

    ReplyDelete