Thursday 17 February 2011

Been A While.

Not been updating with much poker content lately.  I unfortuantely went back on the MTT binge and punted most of my January cash game profits.  I then proceeded to forget what bankroll management meant and played way above my roll and skill level.

This is something I have constantly struggled with and most probably the reason I have been stuck at micros for so long.  Anyway to cut a long story short I ended up way underolled for the games I was playing before $50nl.  However a good friend has put his faith in me and we have arranged a 3month backing deal, which hopefully after that I should have some sort fo roll togetehr again.

I have much more respect for other peoples money than my own, so punting a friends money is not a concern.  I have self excluded anything above $50nl for now though for my buddy's piece of mind and will be a good thing to get used to when I'm back on my own roll.

I Just finished my first session back and it was a good one, which should help my confidence.  I will most likely lose my platinum status this month now unless I grind super hard but that's not a primary concern anyway.  I am also behind supernova pace but this will  not be a problem so long as I stay in the game.

This is the first session I have played since the ring game changes at stars and I have certainly noticed the difference.  I found many ridiculously soft tables and made many more Green stamps :p.  Hopefully the trend of really soft games continues <3 stars. 


I will post today's stats and graphs seen as tho I haven't put any up in a while.



Lets hope I can keep it up this time when I get back on my own roll.  I know staking is always an option but its a pretty big leak to not be able to keep a roll due to degeneracy and something I intend to plug.  After all if I want to be a professional someday this certainly has to change.

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Dang, you play more hands in a day than I do in a week! Keep up the grind, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, thanks man. Hopefully I will just keep myself in the gamer and should be fine.

    gl

    ReplyDelete